Summer Recipe Idea: Grilled Flatbreads Topped with Peach, Prosciutto & BurrataTuesday, June 6, 2023
The perfect summer BBQ addition and a quick crowd pleaser, these grilled flatbreads topped with peach, prosciutto and burrata are so delicious and easy to throw together. Fresh summer ingredients create a bright and fresh recipe that is ready in 10 minutes! Enjoy!
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Pita bread
- 2 Balls burrata
- 1 Large peach, halved, pitted and thinly sliced
- 2 Ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 3 Tablespoons of balsamic glaze
- Sea salt
- Fresh basil leaves
- Preheat grill to 350°F
- Brush each pita with extra virgin olive oil and place onto hot grill, oiled side down.
- Grill pita for 3 to 4 minutes, flip and grill for an additional minute. Remove from grill and cool for a couple minutes.
- Arrange sliced peach. Over each grilled pita. Break burrata balls up into heaping spoonfuls and dot around peach slices.
- Tear prosciutto into smaller strips and nestle between other ingredients.
- Drizzle each flatbread with a tablespoon of balsamic and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Finish each flatbread with a few fresh basil leaves and serve.